Vic Reeves is an English comedian and actor.
- Had a hit in 1991 with The Wonder Stuff named "Dizzy"
- Met former lap dancer Nancy Sorrell while filming the series "I Love 1990's" (2001).
- Created his pseudonym from singers Vic Damone and Jim Reeves.
- For a short time in 2000 he was engaged to Emilia Fox whom he met when they were both starring in "Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased)" (2000).
- His part in the Churchill car insurance adverts was hastily re-voiced by another actor after he was involved in a drink-driving accident in March 2005 and banned from driving for 32 months.
- Born in Leeds, although grew up in Darlington
- Announced in October 2005 he and wife Nancy are expecting twins in mid-2006.
- (on his relationship with Nancy Sorrell). 'This one will last. Marriage is to be decided. I'd like to settle down. And more kids? There's always the possibility I might become Picasso and spawn one at 91.'
- It's very difficult to get anything on TV at the moment. I've got great ideas, but it seems like it's a lot cheaper and easier to stick a camera through someone's window. There's no need to pay for any professionals.
- Vic Reeves is really just a character on TV. He's an exaggerated version of me, I suppose. He's more brusque and self-confident. He's a big, blustery character. He's just a character who's a bit of an idiot, which I quite like playing.
- We paved the way for Noel Edmonds - he definitely copied us.
- I don't really think it's my job to analyze my comedy.
- I've always wanted to do something a bit harder than satirical comedy - that's a piece of piss.